Direct Mattress And Furniture #5 Double Sided Innerspring 5 Year Warranty Queen Set 595 50 Off 295 This Week Only Box
Hi there, this image is about Direct Mattress And Furniture #5 Double Sided Innerspring 5 Year Warranty Queen Set 595 50 Off 295 This Week Only Box. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 973 x 547. It's file size is just 61 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Direct Mattress And Furniture.
6 images of Direct Mattress And Furniture #5 Double Sided Innerspring 5 Year Warranty Queen Set 595 50 Off 295 This Week Only Box
Context of Direct Mattress And Furniture #5 Double Sided Innerspring 5 Year Warranty Queen Set 595 50 Off 295 This Week Only Box
Directdi•rect (di rekt′, dī-),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to manage or guide by advice, helpful information, instruction, etc.: He directed the company through a difficult time.
- to regulate the course of;
control: History is directed by a small number of great men and women.
- to administer;
supervise: She directs the affairs of the estate.
- to give authoritative instructions to;
order or ordain: I directed him to leave the room.
- to serve as a director in the production or performance of (a musical work, play, motion picture, etc.).
- to guide, tell, or show (a person) the way to a place: I directed him to the post office.
- to point, aim, or send toward a place or object: to direct radio waves around the globe.
- to channel or focus toward a given result, object, or end (often fol. by to or toward): She directed all her energies toward the accomplishment of the work.
- to address (words, a speech, a written report, etc.) to a person or persons: The secretary directed his remarks to two of the committee members.
- to address (a letter, package, etc.) to an intended recipient.
- to act as a guide.
- to give commands or orders.
- to serve as the director of a play, film, orchestra, etc.
- proceeding in a straight line or by the shortest course;
not oblique: a direct route.
- proceeding in an unbroken line of descent;
lineal rather than collateral: a direct descendant.
- (of a proportion) containing terms of which an increase (or decrease) in one results in an increase (or decrease) in another: a term is said to be in direct proportion to another term if one increases (or decreases) as the other increases (or decreases).
- (of a function) the function itself, in contrast to its inverse. Cf. inverse (def. 2).
- without intervening persons, influences, factors, etc.;
personal: direct contact with the voters; direct exposure to a disease.
candid: the direct remarks of a forthright individual.
exact: the direct opposite.
- consisting exactly of the words originally used;
verbatim: direct quotation.
- of or by action of voters, which takes effect without any intervening agency such as representatives.
consequential: War will be a direct result of such political action.
- allocated for or arising from a particular known agency, process, job, etc.: The new machine was listed by the accountant as a direct cost.
- of or pertaining to direct current.
- moving in an orbit in the same direction as the earth in its revolution around the sun.
- appearing to move on the celestial sphere in the direction of the natural order of the signs of the zodiac, from west to east. Cf. retrograde (def. 4).
- (of a telescope) in its normal position;
not inverted or transited.
- (of dye colors) working without the use of a mordant;
- in a direct manner;
straight: Answer me direct.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Sidedsid•ed (sī′did),USA pronunciation adj.
- having a specified number or kind of sides (often used in combination): five-sided; plastic-sided.
see side1, -ed3]
Yearyear (yēr),USA pronunciation n.
Also, year in, year out.
- a period of 365 or 366 days, in the Gregorian calendar, divided into 12 calendar months, now reckoned as beginning Jan. 1 and ending Dec. 31(calendar year or civil year). Cf. common year, leap year.
- a period of approximately the same length in other calendars.
- a space of 12 calendar months calculated from any point: This should have been finished a year ago.
- Also called lunar year. a division of time equal to 12 lunar months.
- Also called astronomical year, equinoctial year, solar year, tropical year. a division of time equal to about 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, and 46 seconds, representing the interval between one vernal equinox and the next.
- Also called sidereal year. a division of time equal to the equinoctial year plus 20 minutes, representing the time required for the earth to complete one revolution around the sun, measured with relation to the fixed stars. Cf. anomalistic year.
- the time in which any planet completes a revolution round the sun: the Martian year.
- a full round of the seasons.
- a period out of every 12 months, devoted to a certain pursuit, activity, or the like: the academic year.
- old age: a man of years.
period: the years of hardship and frustration.
- an unusually long period of time of indefinite length: I haven't spoken to them in years.
- a group of students entering school or college, graduating, or expecting to graduate in the same year;
- a year and a day, a period specified as the limit of time in various legal matters, as in determining a right or a liability, to allow for a full year by any way of counting.
- from the year one, for a very long time;
as long as anyone remembers: He's been with the company from the year one.
- year in and year out, regularly through the years;
continually: Year in and year out they went to Florida for the winter.
Warrantywar•ran•ty (n. wôr′ən tē, wor′-;v. wôr′ən tē′, wor′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- an act or an instance of warranting;
- a stipulation, explicit or implied, in assurance of some particular in connection with a contract, as of sale: an express warranty of the quality of goods.
- Also called covenant of warranty. a covenant in a deed to land by which the party conveying assures the grantee that he or she will enjoy the premises free from interference by any person claiming under a superior title. Cf. quitclaim deed, warranty deed.
- (in the law of insurance) a statement or promise, made by the party insured, and included as an essential part of the contract, falsity or nonfulfillment of which renders the policy void.
- a judicial document, as a warrant or writ.
- a written guarantee given to the purchaser of a new appliance, automobile, or other item by the manufacturer or dealer, usually specifying that the manufacturer will make any repairs or replace defective parts free of charge for a stated period of time.
- to provide a manufacturer's or dealer's warranty for: The automaker warranties its new cars against exterior rust.
Queenqueen (kwēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a female sovereign or monarch.
- the wife or consort of a king.
- a woman, or something personified as a woman, that is foremost or preeminent in any respect: a movie queen; a beauty queen; Athens, the queen of the Aegean.
- (disparaging and offensive).
- a male homosexual, esp. one who is flamboyantly campy.
- See drag queen.
- a playing card bearing a picture of a queen.
- the most powerful piece of either color, moved across any number of empty squares in any direction.
- [Entomol.]a fertile female ant, bee, termite, or wasp.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter Q.
- to reign as queen.
- to behave in an imperious or pretentious manner (usually fol. by it).
- to become promoted to a queen.
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to place in a particular position or posture: Set the baby on his feet.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to put into some condition: to set a house on fire.
- to put or apply: to set fire to a house.
- to put in the proper position: to set a chair back on its feet.
- to put in the proper or desired order or condition for use: to set a trap.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to place (the hair, esp. when wet) on rollers, in clips, or the like, so that the hair will assume a particular style.
- to put (a price or value) upon something: He set $7500 as the right amount for the car. The teacher sets a high value on neatness.
- to fix the value of at a certain amount or rate;
value: He set the car at $500. She sets neatness at a high value.
- to post, station, or appoint for the purpose of performing some duty: to set spies on a person.
- to determine or fix definitely: to set a time limit.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to cause to pass into a given state or condition: to set one's mind at rest; to set a prisoner free.
- to direct or settle resolutely or wishfully: to set one's mind to a task.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- to prescribe or assign, as a task.
- to adjust (a mechanism) so as to control its performance.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to adjust (a timer, alarm of a clock, etc.) so as to sound when desired: He set the alarm for seven o'clock.
- to fix or mount (a gem or the like) in a frame or setting.
- to ornament or stud with gems or the like: a bracelet set with pearls.
- to cause to sit;
seat: to set a child in a highchair.
- to put (a hen) on eggs to hatch them.
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to place or plant firmly: to set a flagpole in concrete.
- to put into a fixed, rigid, or settled state, as the face, muscles, etc.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to tighten (often fol. by up): to set nuts well up.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to put (a broken or dislocated bone) back in position.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of (game) by standing stiffly and pointing with the muzzle.
- to fit, as words to music.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to arrange (music) for certain voices or instruments.
- to arrange the scenery, properties, lights, etc., on (a stage) for an act or scene.
- to prepare (a scene) for dramatic performance.
- to spread and secure (a sail) so as to catch the wind.
- to arrange (type) in the order required for printing.
- to put together types corresponding to (copy);
compose in type: to set an article.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to cause (glue, mortar, or the like) to become fixed or hard.
- to urge, goad, or encourage to attack: to set the hounds on a trespasser.
- [Bridge.]to cause (the opposing partnership or their contract) to fall short: We set them two tricks at four spades. Only perfect defense could set four spades.
- to affix or apply, as by stamping: The king set his seal to the decree.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- to sharpen or put a keen edge on (a blade, knife, razor, etc.) by honing or grinding.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- [Carpentry.]to sink (a nail head) with a nail set.
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to decline;
- to assume a fixed or rigid state, as the countenance or the muscles.
- (of the hair) to be placed temporarily on rollers, in clips, or the like, in order to assume a particular style: Long hair sets more easily than short hair.
- to become firm, solid, or permanent, as mortar, glue, cement, or a dye, due to drying or physical or chemical change.
- to sit on eggs to hatch them, as a hen.
- to hang or fit, as clothes.
- to begin to move;
start (usually fol. by forth, out, off, etc.).
- (of a flower's ovary) to develop into a fruit.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to have a certain direction or course, as a wind, current, or the like.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- (of type) to occupy a certain width: This copy sets to forty picas.
- [Nonstandard.]sit: Come in and set a spell.
- set about:
- to begin on;
- to undertake;
- to assault;
- set against:
- to cause to be hostile or antagonistic.
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- set apart:
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to cause to be noticed;
distinguish: Her bright red hair sets her apart from her sisters.
- set aside:
- to put to one side;
reserve: The clerk set aside the silver brooch for me.
- to dismiss from the mind;
- to prevail over;
annul: to set aside a verdict.
- set back:
- to hinder;
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to reduce to a lower setting: Set back the thermostat before you go to bed.
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- set down:
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- to consider;
estimate: to set someone down as a fool.
- to attribute;
ascribe: to set a failure down to bad planning.
- to put in a position of rest on a level surface.
- to humble or humiliate.
- to land an airplane: We set down in a heavy fog.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- set forth:
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to begin a journey;
start: Columbus set forth with three small ships.
- set forward, to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show a later time: When your plane lands in New York, set your watch forward two hours.
- set in:
- to begin to prevail;
arrive: Darkness set in.
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- set off:
- to cause to become ignited or to explode.
- to begin;
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- to begin a journey or trip;
- set on:
- Also, set upon. to attack or cause to attack: to set one's dog on a stranger.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- set out:
- to begin a journey or course: to set out for home.
- to undertake;
attempt: He set out to prove his point.
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- to define;
describe: to set out one's arguments.
- to plant: to set out petunias and pansies.
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- set store by. See store (def. 9).
- set to:
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to begin to fight;
- set up:
- to put upright;
- to put into a high or powerful position.
- to construct;
- to be assembled or made ready for use: exercise equipment that sets up in a jiffy.
- to inaugurate;
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- to stimulate;
- to propound;
- to bring about;
- to become firm or hard, as a glue or cement: a paint that sets up within five minutes.
- to lead or lure into a dangerous, detrimental, or embarrassing situation, as by deceitful prearrangement or connivance.
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- to arrange the murder or execution of: His partner set him up with the mob.
- [Bridge.]to establish (a suit): to set up spades.
- the act or state of setting or the state of being set.
- a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
- a collection, each member of which is adapted for a special use in a particular operation: a set of golf clubs; a set of carving knives.
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- a series of volumes by one author, about one subject, etc.
- a number, company, or group of persons associated by common interests, occupations, conventions, or status: a set of murderous thieves; the smart set.
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- fixed direction, bent, or inclination: The set of his mind was obvious.
- bearing or carriage: the set of one's shoulders.
- the assumption of a fixed, rigid, or hard state, as by mortar or glue.
- the arrangement of the hair in a particular style: How much does the beauty parlor charge for a shampoo and set?
- a plate for holding a tool or die.
- an apparatus for receiving radio or television programs;
- [Philately.]a group of stamps that form a complete series.
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- a construction representing a place or scene in which the action takes place in a stage, motion-picture, or television production.
- the bending out of the points of alternate teeth of a saw in opposite directions.
- a permanent deformation or displacement of an object or part.
- a tool for giving a certain form to something, as a saw tooth.
- a chisel having a wide blade for dividing bricks.
- [Hort.]a young plant, or a slip, tuber, or the like, suitable for planting.
- the number of couples required to execute a quadrille or the like.
- a series of movements or figures that make up a quadrille or the like.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- [Bridge.]a failure to take the number of tricks specified by one's contract: Our being vulnerable made the set even more costly.
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- the form or arrangement of the sails, spars, etc., of a vessel.
- suit (def. 12).
- [Psychol.]a temporary state of an organism characterized by a readiness to respond to certain stimuli in a specific way.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- [Carpentry.]See nail set.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- the width of a body of type.
- sett (def. 3).
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
fixed: The hall holds a set number of people.
- deliberately composed;
customary: set phrases.
rigid: a set smile.
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
- completely prepared;
ready: Is everyone set?
- all set, in readiness;
prepared: They were at the starting line and all set to begin.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Onlyon•ly (ōn′lē),USA pronunciation adv.
- without others or anything further;
exclusively: This information is for your eyes only.
- no more than;
just: If it were only true! I cook only on weekends.
- as recently as: I read that article only yesterday.
- in the final outcome or decision: You will only regret your harsh words to me.
- only too:
- as a matter of fact;
extremely: I am only too glad to go.
very: It is only too likely to happen.
- being the single one or the relatively few of the kind: This is the only pencil I can find.
- having no sibling or no sibling of the same sex: an only child; an only son.
- single in superiority or distinction;
the best: the one and only Muhammad Ali.
- but (introducing a single restriction, restraining circumstance, or the like): I would have gone, only you objected.
- [Older Use.]except;
but: Only for him you would not be here.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
One of the most frequent concerns we consult is how do I paint my bathtub vanity? The baths so are additionally the bathroom's focal point and have many benefits over time. By painting or remodeling your Direct Mattress And Furniture #5 Double Sided Innerspring 5 Year Warranty Queen Set 595 50 Off 295 This Week Only Box, you create a great weekend task, repaint the bathtub vanity with relative simplicity and requires just a few days of work and can provide lifestyle towards the previous bathroom.
Work with a highquality primer to let the exterior surface of the t and the local equipment shop consult to acquire the best primer for your task that is unique. Let before looking to paint your bathroom mirror the primer dry. Tape from all attributes around your bathroom vanity to not get coloring on your walls or floors.
We must make toilet case to do this you'll need sandpaper screwdriver. Making use of your screwdriver and remove every one of the drawers from your own cabinet that is present. Next grab a little mud along with your sandpaper all completed from the makeup case. Ensure the mud both facets of the restroom door. Somewhat wash the complete toilet with gentle detergent, after you have completed sanding the entranceway.