Mahogany Ceiling Fan
The article about Mahogany Ceiling Fan have 7 images , they are Builder ., Awesome Mahogany Ceiling Fan #2 DL60DMI5CRW,Ceiling Fan With Blades Included,Dark Mahogany/Iron, Centurion Oil Rubbed Bronze With 52\, Contemporary Brushed Nickel Burnished Mahogany Indoor Ceiling Fan - 59039, Air & Water, Bermuda Oil Rubbed Bronze Ceiling Fan With 52\, Mahogany Ceiling Fan Images #7 Emerson Ceiling Fans CF965VNB Portland Eco Ceiling Fan With Light, Wall Control And 54\. Below are the images:
This article about Mahogany Ceiling Fan was uploaded on February 24, 2018 at 9:50 pm. This blog post is posted under the Ceiling category. Mahogany Ceiling Fan is labelled with Mahogany Ceiling Fan, Mahogany, Ceiling, Fan..When used with all the correct highlight shades like shades of gold, light-blue green Mahogany Ceiling Fan may be cool colors for that room. Shining extras peaceful and could make your house more gorgeous. It is the usage of yellow colour is the very best shade for the room and was spot-on, not comforting although too brilliant.
Picking a color-scheme that you want and cause you to feel most cozy may be the most critical thing that you should contemplate. Don't forget to be sure that whatever color mix you decide on must correspond to every detail in your room.
This color is so blends completely using the color taste and components found in this room We hope bedroom design with color selections above can help you evaluate your house on a color palette that is most comfortable for you.The bedrooms are properly designed firstly deciding on the best color.
Essence of Mahogany Ceiling Fan
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.