Bombo Stool Magis
Bombo Stool Magis have 7 pictures it's including Magis - Bombo Bar Stool Fixed 73.5cm - White/matt, Marvelous Bombo Stool Magis #2 Magis Bombo Stool - Design: Stefano Giovannoni, BuyDesign.it - Lo Store Con I Migliori Marchi D´arredo Di Design, Magis - Special Bombo Stool - White/chrome/glossy/Seat Height 50-, Questo Design, Bombo Stool, Superior Bombo Stool Magis #6 Overview ., Magis Bombo Stool .. Below are the images:
The article of Bombo Stool Magis was published on December 19, 2017 at 8:34 am. It is posted on the Stool category. Bombo Stool Magis is labelled with Bombo Stool Magis, Bombo, Stool, Magis..Bombo Stool Magis is one of many hottest elements and are often-used for that flooring and the Stone can be a volcanic stone created by warmth and pressure and are available in various shades like dim shades, light dull and green as well as other colors, Now because of the toughness and longevity, rock marble ceramic form typically used for home surfaces, walls and flooring components as well as creating a family room.
Of course you realize a great deal of these kinds of marble and possesses become a fresh development on earth of property and of course you're confused in picking a layout, in establishing a home, you need to think about the suitable colour for the walls of one's home. Though it isn't unusual to also provide a basic colour for example white colour to paint the walls of the home coloring dull house generally selected while the base coloring is dominant.
Definition of Bombo Stool Magis
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
MagisMa•gi (mā′jī),USA pronunciation n. pl., sing. -gus (-gəs)USA pronunciation
- (sometimes l.c.) the wise men, generally assumed to be three in number, who paid homage to the infant Jesus. Matt. 2:1–12. Cf. Balthazar (def. 1), Caspar (def. 1), Melchior (def. 1).
- (sometimes l.c.) the class of Zoroastrian priests in ancient Media and Persia, reputed to possess supernatural powers.
- (l.c.) astrologers.